8 Proven Methods to Promote Old Posts in WordPress webfi.net
Posted On May 8, 2015
Do you want to increase your website’s traffic? One method to do so is to promote your older articles. In this video, we will show you 8 proven methods to promote old posts in WordPress.
If you liked this video, then please Like and consider subscribing to our channel for more WordPress videos.
Text version of this tutorial:
Check us out on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Join our circle on Google+:
Checkout our website for more WordPress Tutorials
Summary of this Tutorial:
1. Reshare your old posts on social media, you can even use plugins to automate this.
2. Show related posts on your site, show posts that your readers might be interested in reading.
3. Display your popular posts, use a popular post plugin to show off the posts.
4. If someone lands on your 404 pages show them articles they may be interested in reading.
5. Create a better search for your site using either Google custom search or a search plugin.
6. Create a custom archive page and you can even show your popular articles on this page.
7. Interlink your old articles by putting links to older articles in your current articles when you can.
8. Link to older articles in comments, if possible link to an old article you published that could help them.
| NEWS |TODAY | LIVE NEWS | TECH | LATINO |MOVIES | ENTERTAINMENT | WEATHER | NEWS HD | MAGAZINE HD| PRIVACY | TERMS | Contact us |Register |LOGIN/OUT| TipTopCoin