THE WOODLANDS, TX – Guests at Market Street will feel the spirit of the holiday season as they enjoy a variety of live musical and dance entertainment from local school and community performance groups throughout the holidays.
The following groups are scheduled to perform in Central Park:
- Friday, November 17 from 6:00 – 8:00 pm – Sarah Kelly Music School Concert
- Wednesday, November 22 from 2:00 – 4:00 pm – Holiday Music Performance
- Friday, November 24 from 6:00 – 8:00 pm – Sarah Kelly Music School Concert
- Saturday, November 25 from 2:00 – 3:00 pm – Monarch Chamber Holiday Performance
- Thursday, November 30 from 10:30 – 11:00 am – Knox Junior High Performance
- Friday, December 1 from 10:30 – 11:00 am – Knox Junior High Performance
- Friday, December 1 from 6:00 – 8:00 pm – Sarah Kelly Music School Concert
- Sunday, December 3 from 3:00 – 4:00 pm – The Woodlands Methodist School Holiday Concert
- Sunday, December 4 at 3:00 pm – The Woodlands Methodist School Holiday Concert
- Thursday, December 7 from 6:00 – 8:30 pm The Holiday Sing-Off
- Friday, December 8 from 6:00 -8:30 pm – Sarah Kelly Music School Concert
- Sunday, December 10 from 2:00 – 3:00 pm – Boni’s Ballet Holiday Performance
- Monday, December 11 from 6:30 – 7:30 pm – Evidence Holiday Concert
- Friday, December 15 from 6:00 – 8:00 pm –Sarah Kelly Music School Concert
- Saturday, December 16 from Noon – 2:00 pm –TUBA Christmas
- Wednesday, December 20 from 4:00 – 5:30 pm – Trombone Christmas Performance
- Friday, December 22 from 2:00 – 4:00 pm – Holiday Music Performance
- Saturday, December 23 from 2:00 – 4:00 pm – Holiday Music Performance
- Friday, December 29 from 6:00 – 8:00 pm – Sarah Kelly Music School Concert
About Market Street
Market Street – The Woodlands is a 560,000 square foot outdoor lifestyle mixed-use property located in The Woodlands, Texas, approximately 25 miles north of Houston across from the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion. The grocery anchored property contains 375,000 square feet of street level retail, combined with 115,000 square feet of Class A office space and a 70 room 70,000 square foot Hyatt Centric hotel in addition to 21 restaurants and eateries. Trademark Property Company manages the project, including development, leasing and property management services. Market Street is owned by a joint venture between an affiliate of Trademark Property Company and Institutional Mall Investors. For additional information on Market Street, visit.
About Trademark Property Company
Trademark Property Company is a full-service real estate firm focused on investments, development, and institutional services of retail, multifamily, office and mixed-use properties. Fort Worth, Texas-based Trademark has invested in, developed, or redeveloped 21 million square feet of mixed-use, multifamily, and retail assets worth $4.6 billion. Trademark’s experienced team of more than 137 employees is currently responsible for a 17-property portfolio of over 8 million feet of mixed-use and retail projects across the country. A three-decade leader in navigating the changing mixed-use real estate landscape, Trademark’s purpose is to be extraordinary stewards, enhance communities and enrich lives. For more information, visitor interact on Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram.
The WEBFI algorithm actively curates and presents current news from the Internet, delivering it in both written and video formats on our platform. Unlike many other news sources, WEBFI Network - News Balance Security is committed to a user-friendly experience. We refrain from displaying advertising within our content, avoid any redirects to external sites, and meticulously filter out any graphic content deemed unsafe, sensitive, or private. Our primary goal is to provide visitors with a distraction-free and secure environment, ensuring they receive the news they seek.
Importantly, WEBFI Network does not collect any personal information from our visitors, and we do not engage in newsletter subscriptions. We take pride in remaining entirely advertiser-free, thanks to the support of our contributors and our dedicated hosting service partners. It's crucial to note that the opinions and content presented on our platform do not necessarily align with WEBFI NETWORK's opinion, philosophy, or vision. We strongly uphold the principle of freedom of speech, welcoming a diverse range of perspectives and ideas.
🌐 Discover News Balance 🇺🇲 - Your Round-the-Clock Source for Unbiased News!
Experience a continuous stream of comprehensive, unbiased news coverage 24/7/365 with News Balance 🇺🇲. Our carefully curated playlist ⏯ delivers a harmonious blend of national and global politics, cutting-edge tech updates, weather forecasts, noteworthy events, and captivating entertainment news.
The best part? No subscriptions, registrations, or downloads required. Enjoy an ad-free news experience with News Balance 🇺🇲.
"Introducing Unstoppable Private WebFi Websites – Your Forever Digital Haven.
Experience a lifetime of ownership with WebFi – where your digital presence is a lifelong investment. Embark on your journey to own a private website for life.
Our private servers set the gold standard in security and performance, ensuring your website stays in top form. With our lifetime license, the days of fretting about hosting renewals are behind you.
Unlock your very own WebFi space granting you a perpetual haven for your projects, free from the burden of recurring payments. Your sole financial commitment? Domain annuities to your domain provider – nothing more!
Choose WebFi and own your digital future, secure, simple, and everlasting."LEARN MORE