1. Eagles (9-1, last week No. 1): “There ain’t gonna be no rematch.”
2. 49ers (7-3, No. 2): Purdy perfect.
3. Ravens (8-3, No. 5): It’s Isaiah Likely time.
4. Lions (8-2, No. 4): The defense is still an issue.
5. Chiefs (7-3, No. 3): To paraphrase an infamous quote, Patrick Mahomes cannot throw the ball and catch it.
6. Dolphins (7-3, No. 6): The No. 1 remains within reach.
7. Jaguars (7-3, No. 7): Houston, hello.
8. Cowboys (7-3, No. 8): They really needed the Eagles to lose last night.
9. Browns (7-3, No. 9): The AFC elite need to take the Browns very seriously.
10. Texans (6-4, No. 13): DeMeco Ryans is the coach of the year.
11. Seahawks (6-4, No. 10): 49ers + Cowboys + 49ers + Eagles possibly equals a five-game losing streak.
12. Vikings (6-4, No. 12): They can outplay a lot of teams. But they also need to outscore them.
13. Bills (6-5, No. 16): Beating the Jets at home is one thing. Beating the Eagles in Philly will be quite another.
14. Steelers (6-4, No. 11): The wheels are coming off.
15. Broncos (5-5, No. 18): Sean Payton’s vision of a playoff berth suddenly isn’t so crazy.
16. Colts (5-5, No. 15): Can they string some wins together?
17. Bengals (5-5, No. 14): No Burrow? Big problem.
18. Saints (5-5, No. 19): The Eagles or Cowboys will be coming to the Superdome in the wildcard round.
19. Packers (4-6, No. 26): For the first time in a long time, the Packers will be the potential punching bag in a Thanksgiving Day game in Detroit.
20. Rams (4-6, No. 27): “We kept Seattle out of the playoffs” might be the lasting memory of the 2023 Rams.
21. Falcons (4-6, No. 21): If this is not playing musical chairs at quarterback what is?
22. Raiders (5-6, No. 20): Not getting blown out in Miami is further validation of Antonio Pierce.
23. Buccaneers (4-6, No. 22): Time is running out.
24. Chargers (4-6, No. 17): Time is running out.
25. Jets (4-6, No. 23): Time’s up.
26. Titans (3-7, No. 24): The question isn’t whether the Titans should move on from Mike Vrabel. The question is whether Mike Vrabel should move on from the Titans.
27. Giants (3-8, No. 30): So much for having a shot at a franchise quarterback in the draft.
28. Commanders (4-7, No. 25): Will Black Friday be Black Monday for Ron Rivera?
29. Bears (3-8, No. 28): Justin Fields will give them a lot to think about in the offseason.
30. Cardinals (2-9, No. 29): Kyler Murray is back.
31. Panthers (1-9, No. 31): Soon, no coach in his right mind will want to work for David Tepper.
32. Patriots (2-8, No. 32): Potential late-season spoiler is a role this team hasn’t played in a long, long time.
The WEBFI algorithm actively curates and presents current news from the Internet, delivering it in both written and video formats on our platform. Unlike many other news sources, WEBFI Network - News Balance Security is committed to a user-friendly experience. We refrain from displaying advertising within our content, avoid any redirects to external sites, and meticulously filter out any graphic content deemed unsafe, sensitive, or private. Our primary goal is to provide visitors with a distraction-free and secure environment, ensuring they receive the news they seek.
Importantly, WEBFI Network does not collect any personal information from our visitors, and we do not engage in newsletter subscriptions. We take pride in remaining entirely advertiser-free, thanks to the support of our contributors and our dedicated hosting service partners. It's crucial to note that the opinions and content presented on our platform do not necessarily align with WEBFI NETWORK's opinion, philosophy, or vision. We strongly uphold the principle of freedom of speech, welcoming a diverse range of perspectives and ideas.
🌐 Discover News Balance 🇺🇲 - Your Round-the-Clock Source for Unbiased News!
Experience a continuous stream of comprehensive, unbiased news coverage 24/7/365 with News Balance 🇺🇲. Our carefully curated playlist ⏯ delivers a harmonious blend of national and global politics, cutting-edge tech updates, weather forecasts, noteworthy events, and captivating entertainment news.
The best part? No subscriptions, registrations, or downloads required. Enjoy an ad-free news experience with News Balance 🇺🇲.
"Introducing Unstoppable Private WebFi Websites – Your Forever Digital Haven.
Experience a lifetime of ownership with WebFi – where your digital presence is a lifelong investment. Embark on your journey to own a private website for life.
Our private servers set the gold standard in security and performance, ensuring your website stays in top form. With our lifetime license, the days of fretting about hosting renewals are behind you.
Unlock your very own WebFi space granting you a perpetual haven for your projects, free from the burden of recurring payments. Your sole financial commitment? Domain annuities to your domain provider – nothing more!
Choose WebFi and own your digital future, secure, simple, and everlasting."LEARN MORE