WordPress Toolkit for cPanel is packed with features to manage multiple WordPress sites, keep your installations secure, manage WP themes and plugins, and more. This WordPress management tutorial will cover how to install a new WordPress database and get it set up, how to choose a secure WordPress admin name and login credentials, and how to find your critical WordPress information easily.
We’ll also give you a quick look at how to use some of the advanced features of WordPress Toolkit for cPanel to manage WP sites more efficiently:
– Quickly install plugins and themes from the Plugin Directory without leaving cPanel.
– Set up automatic updates to the WordPress core, plugins, and themes.
– See important information for all of the WordPress sites you manage, including SSL status, security, search engine indexing, and more.
– Log in to client’s websites and see them all from a single dashboard.
– Activate Smart Updates, which uses a staging server to check for plugin incompatibilities or other issues so your live WordPress site never breaks.
Get started here: https://go.cpanel.net/wordpresstoolkit