Facebook has changed to Meta, because they’re building the Metaverse. This is going to change our lives. But you should be worried!
🔔 Subscribe to our channel to stay up to date on everything Future Technology, Innovation, Elon Musk, SpaceX, and Tesla!
Should you be worried about Facebook’s Metaverse? If you’ve read anything about virtual reality lately, chances are you’ve heard Facebook’s name. The social media giant recently announced its plans for a global metaverse – a virtual universe where people will soon be able to create 3D avatars and interact with each other. Yeah, it sounds pretty cool. But don’t get your hopes up just yet. There’s more to it than what meets the eye.
What is Facebook’s new Metaverse and what should you be worried about? The answer might surprise you.
Welcome to FUTURED, today we’ll share more about why we should be worried about Facebook’s Metaverse. Before we do, subscribe to our channel to get updated with everything on Future Technology, Elon Musk, or SpaceX.
Zuckerberg has been working on a project for the last few years that might eventually replace the Internet as we know it. No, not just Facebook, the social media site that you know. The actual Internet, the one that connects over 1.6 billion people worldwide to each other, their ideas, and their experiences.
Facebook’s new Metaverse initiative is taking over headlines as users speculate about the future of virtual reality. But, Facebook is also working on other initiatives for virtual reality; thus, making it more than a mere fantasy.
What do you think will be the repercussions of the Metaverse? Will Facebook act responsibly or stay mum and watch the fun (as they have been doing)?
Let us know in the comments section below.
#Metaverse #Facebook #MarkZuckerberg
📺 Watch the entire video for more information!
🤖 Future Technology 🚘 Tesla 🚀 SpaceX 👽 Elon Musk 👨🦲 Neuralink 🛰 StarLink
🎥 Videos about Future Technolgy News, Elon Musk News, SpaceX News, Tesla News, and much more
🎨 Written, voiced, and produced by Future Tech Zone
🔔 Subscribe now for more Future Technology, Elon Musk news, SpaceX news, and Tesla news
💼 Business Inquiries and Contact
• For business inquiries, copyright matters, or other inquiries please contact us at: email@example.com.
❓ Copyright Questions
• If you have any copyright questions or issues you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
⚠️ Copyright Disclaimers
• We use images and content in accordance with the YouTube Fair Use copyright guidelines
• Section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Act states: “Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.”
• This video could contain certain copyrighted video clips, pictures, or photographs that were not specifically authorized to be used by the copyright holder(s), but which we believe in good faith are protected by federal law and the fair use doctrine for one or more of the reasons noted above.