November 22, 2022: Indonesia earthquake, FTX, Pelosi, Ukraine, Colorado shooting, Twitter #TopStory #Usa #Miami #Nyc #Tx #Uk #TeamUSA CTM👉
Posted On November 22, 2022
Five stories to know today: At least 268 people were killed in the Indonesia earthquake, Sam Bankman-Fried’s FTX, his parents and senior executives bought properties worth nearly $121 million in the Bahamas, Zelenskiy appeals to Ukrainians to conserve energy, Colorado Springs officials identified the five victims, Twitter is holding off the relaunch of its blue check subscription service.
1. At least 268 people were killed in an earthquake in Indonesia, many of them children, disaster relief officials said on Tuesday, with 151 people still missing.
2. Sam Bankman-Fried’s FTX, his parents and senior executives bought at least 19 properties worth nearly $121 million in the Bahamas over the past two years, official property records show.
3. Zelenskiy appealed to Ukrainians to conserve energy amid relentless Russian strikes that have already halved the country’s power capacity.
4. Colorado Springs officials identified the five victims who died at the LGBTQ nightclub shooting.
5. Elon Musk says Twitter is holding off the relaunch of its blue check subscription service, a delay from his initial tentative timeline to bring back the service on the platform.
Reuters brings you the latest business, finance and breaking news video from around the globe. Our reputation for accuracy and impartiality is unparalleled.
Get the latest news on: http://reuters.com/
Follow Reuters on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Reuters
Follow Reuters on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Reuters
Follow Reuters on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/reuters/?hl=en